Here is the schedule for the only seminars I will give this year. As you can see, the actual number of events more than doubled from what I expected originally:
1. Wednesday, May 15, 2013 – Greening Building Envelopes with Director Reid Morgan of FAU, Miami-Dade Building & Facility Maintenance Show in Miami: www.MI-FM.com
2. July 9th, 10th, and 11th – Facade Engineering – in Gdynia, Poland,
3. July 29th, 30th, and 31st – Facade Engineering – in Santiago, Chile,
4. August 28th – Hot Glazing – in Nassau, Bahamas
5. Wednesday, September 11th. Red Hot Skins – Crafting the Thermal Envelope at the 2013 BEC-Colorado Annual Fall Seminar in Denver, Colorado. http://aiacolorado.org/Events.aspx
6. Thursday or Friday, November 7-8, 2013 – Greening Building Envelopes with Director Reid Morgan of FAU, South Florida Building & Facility Maintenance Show in Fort Lauderdale, FL
7. November 15-17th – Facade Engineering – in Leba, Poland,
I must apologize to those, whose kind speaker invitations I refused this year. I became incredibly busy with my practice, and I still experience difficulties in my search for a qualified helper.
It’s much easier to find the time to give a webcast; therefore, I am always happy to schedule one.